Pages

August 28, 2012

Class Dojo! Our New Behavior Tracker!


Dear Parents,

I wanted to write home today to tell you about ClassDojo, a new teacher tool I will be using to help build your student’s learning habits and boost classroom engagement. ClassDojo allows me to track student behavior and learning skills throughout the day!   

One of the great features of ClassDojo is that it allows me to send you a “behavior and skills report” every Friday by email.  My hope is that this will bring you and me closer together and help you better understand the progress of your student on a week to week basis.                             

Tonight, I am sending you your student’s behavior report from the past two days only (Monday and Tuesday). I am sending you this two-day report now so that you can see what a report will normally look like when you receive it by email. The only difference is that today will include a two-day report and normally I will send a 5-day report to you on Fridays. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. My email is missarynmcelroy@gmail.com.

Thanks so much,

Miss McElroy